Thursday, April 8, 2010

Publishing Evolution #84: Writer Communities & Author Websites

I have many authors that I like amd most of the one's I use I am able to get to their website. The difference with this one is I know Him personally on a one on one.
His name is Robert Costelloe. He is a local author and have done presentations at our library. I am glad to have met him. I really do not want to know everything about them. I am only interested in the books and what they have to say. I can interact with him on the web. www.rcostelloe.com

2. The idea of a book being published based on popularity does not appeal to me. I think that every author who writes and is able to publish should have that right. Now if the author publishes under this idea then that is by choice. Other people point of view of a book does not decide for me if I want to read it or not. If the subject is what I like, and the preview of it sparks my interest then I consider the book.

No comments: