Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Web According to Google#85: Resistance is Futile

The Google products that I use on a regular basis is gmail, blogger, maps, and reader. I choose gmail for my email because I like the way it is set up. Whe I go to my inbox and open my mail, it is easy to read. I use blogger because I have several blogs, and i search for blogs on different subjects and I use the maps. Other products maybe good but I think that for me I look for that which is easier.
2. New products I would like to try is the Google reader play, Aardvark and search experiments.
3. I was looking for The Cat who read backwards. Yes they had the book I wanted. Aso, the gems I noticed was the area where they have reviews, favorites, read now, and to read. It would be nice if we could have that on our catalog site.

No comments: