Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Future of Media #79

This site on television I found to be quite interesting. I looked at the different tv sites that were recommended. On Hulu I searched for my favorite show which is Boston Legal. It gave me two seasons which was season 1 and 2. Of the seasons it has episodes of 14 for season 2 and 12 episodes for season 1. The one I looked at it was called "Too Much INformation" gave me the whole story for that time. I will use this in case I miss something I really wanted to see. On TV.com it only gave me and overview and listed other programs that were of the same interest.

2. I have never watched a TV show on my cell phone. I think that is a little bit much. I only want my phone for television purpose. And if I was traveling I would take my laptop and watch all I wanted and it would be a whole lot cheaper.

3. I do have a streamline program that I look at.I have an account set up and certain gospel programs that I catch live. I have never posted video on a site.like face book or anyone of them.

No comments: