Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Future of Media #81

Get out Your Crystal Ball

1. Internet TV will be my pick for the most influence. I could see myself and the family watching internet YouTube on television in my living room. "on Demand" is a feature on TV to catch up on programs we miss, but I feel it still needs to improve its quantity of shows.

2. I am not an early adopter of gadget, usually I wait for a year or two before I purchase any new gadget.The new gadget now for me is the sony I reader. Being able to down load my books and not have to pack a book around is cool. I have spokem with many other people and they just love the one they are using. Technology is changing and sometimes is seems a little strange. Nevertheless, If everthing stayed the same how dull things would be. Now we are advancing more in this way ane we have to do the thing call get with the program or be left behind.

No comments: