Friday, October 19, 2007

Week 6 #14 Getting not-so-technical with Technorati

This is really interesting. I did not know that their was such a search tool for the authority of blogs. I thought blogs were just a another way of expressing individual thoughts on a particular subject. After moving around in technorati I see the extensive side of blogospher. I had heard of bloging a while back but as I stated earlier it was only used for fun stuff or as a way to share ideas with others. However, technorati has taken this to another level. I looked into the advanced search and I was amazed that it worked just as though I would do in an academic search. I think this would be a fun tool to see what is really out here among other blogers and what they have found to be useful for them. I am going to try my hand at tagging with technorati and posting something to see how it will work for me. The update of this will follow after my experiment. All I can say right now is bloging is more advanced than I thought.

Technoratic Search on the word gossip:

No comments: