Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week6#13 Tagging makes the world go around

Using this tool call delicious would be useful for individuals doing multitasking and wanting to save different sets of websites (especially for research). This open forum allow others to see what you have in your file and if they want to use it also, all they would have to do is tag from the other persons file.

I want to take the time to explore this a lttile more to see how it would work for me. I think if I wanted to do research on a particular subject I could look to see if any one have information on the subject and I could possibly add it to my search.

This could posssibly be useful with book reads and looking at what others are reading and what their comments on different books. Again, I want to check it out more for myself and see how I will come out using it.

gwendolyn chronicle

No comments: