Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning

Web 2.0 has brought us to a place in technology we had never thought about. Technology has influenced every area there is. The knowledge we have gained from these excercises has allowed us to explore in ways we were unaware of. The question was asked what has this done for you? Well, to answer the question it has open a hold new can of worms for me. I thought blogging was just something that students and teens were into but after exploring how blogs are being used in share information both professionally and for entertainment this just expanded my interest the most. Networking with others of the same interest is good as well. You really do not have to use your real name but to read thoughts and ideas explored by others and then having to share yours without being intimidated is just fun.
Bookreads was really the blast for me sharing books with others and reading their insight on the books and people from other places sharing as well and then being able to get friends to share what they are reading was really exciting. I can see where this type of technology can help in many ways.
For students making presentations and even professionals using this Zoho could make it a lot easier. I had just thought that microsoft had it all but then Zoho show me their were others on the same playing field.
I am glad for this experience and I am looking forward for some new ideas and things to come forward in technology. Learing these different technologies is allowing us to stay abreast to what is available and this proceess gives us avenues that are open to new ways and ideas that are productive.
Many people are afraid of technology because it is being misused. However, I believe with anything eles me must allow commonsense to have a free course in our decision of how to use it. Using it properly makes us to expand for the better good.

To all those who were responsible for this project I personally want to say thanks for sharing the knowldege.
Personally, I don't think this is over I believe we have only just begun.

No comments: