Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Week 9#20 Discover You Tube



You Tube is one of the popular sites that many people are using. When I first heard of YouTube it was mostly used on many people personal websites. They would have one of their favorites posted. I see You Tube as a means of publizing many of the artist videos and music to give you an idea of what they are all about. I suppose it is safe to say it is a sample and a promotional marketing concept. many persons have looked at some of the videos on their favorite areas and discovered persons that are new to the field. Any one who wants to do a video is able to do one as well.
Earlier, In the blog I tried using YouTube on a broadcast. It turned out well. So it is good for those interested in using it.

I can see the library taken advantage of this tool by advertizing different skits and things advantageous to Harris County. As I was looking at uTube I decided to use this one about overdue books a song written by a librarian. Take a listen and see what you think. It is called the librarian's blues. Itis posted on You Tube above this note.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jA0BGSi2k

No comments: