Thursday, November 15, 2007

week 9#21 Podcast Smogcast

Working with podcast is a little difficult if you have not used it before. There is so much to choose from. As I looked around at different one's I really became concern. Making sure that what I had chosen the information was condusive to librarians or library concern. What I choose to look at was the live news of libraries. I even put it on bloglines so that I can get the update as soon as possible. This news is daily so there will always be something useful. My list is located on the rightside of my blog. If you click into the sections you will see the page and all you have to do is click on the heading and you would get the news on podcast. The podcast name is LibVibe. With all the information available it is possible to get information overload.
Many of the others that I looked at was okay but I would have to work with it a little more to really appreciate it.

No comments: