Sunday, November 4, 2007

Week 8 # 19 Web-based Apps


What an experience when I made an account using Zoho .

When I first looked at zoho I said to myself another Microsoft program to learn. However, as I paid attention to the different components to using zoho it was a

challenge. Then as I played around with the different tools on the bar it became a little simplier. It reminds me of a Microsoft processor but I am able to share this with different people. I decided to experiment with using the publishing aspect of Zoho. Above is a copy of what I did using publishing. I think it is all based on what an individual has in mind in using this tool. since I have been made aware of this tool, I will probably see what more I can do with Zoho.

http://writer.zoho.com/jsp/home.jsp?serviceurl=%2Findex.do

Gwendolyn chronicle

No comments: